£25,000 funding secured for Primary Care Resilience!
South Cheshire and Vale Royal GP Alliance has been successful in securing £25,000 funding from NHS England following a bid focussing on GP resilience. We must now develop at pace a proposition that will deliver practical solutions to the real problems that practices within our Alliance face, such as:
- Recruitment and retention of GPs,
- The potential development of a shared nursing workforce, or a nursing infrastructure.
- New workforce models – supporting the work we are doing on PA’s, Pharmacists, urgent care practitioners etc.
- The delivery of a range of shared services including both back office and clinical services
- The development of a shared service model to deliver Extended Access utilising our tried and tested Hub model.
- The development of a shared learning and development approach.
- The development of Hub based Services particularly to support the access, capacity, and demand issues faced by our practices.
- The development of Hub based services to address the rise in Non-Elective Admission to our acute hospital.
- Local diagnostic services.
- Local service solutions – e.g. direct access Physiotherapy.
We now need to work at pace to work up this scheme, ensuring local leadership and engagement across the Alliance.