Alternative Solutions is a “hands on” support service for people who are struggling with their health as a consequence of non-medical issues, such as :
– Lifestyle issues – exercise, diet, sleep
– Managing your health condition effectively
– Social factors – isolation, relationships
– Confidence, positivity and hope
– Personal finance difficulties
– Work, volunteering and training
Through the service you will be assigned an individual case manager who will provide tailored support dependent on your needs, working with you to improve your health and wellbeing.
The service provides a range of support such as managing symptoms, housing support, benefit advice, LGBT advice, debt management and for those who are struggling to find or stay in work, the service offers employment advice and guidance.
– Referrals need to be made by a GP or Practice Staff
Tel: 01782 617685