Central Cheshire Integrated Care Partnership (CCICP) is a new and unique collaboration between Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MCHFT), Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP), and the South Cheshire and Vale Royal GP Alliance.
From 1 st October 2016, the partnership provides physical community health services for people in Central Cheshire. These include:
- Community nursing
- GP out of hours
- Community rehabilitation and intermediate care
- Community therapies – e.g. Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy and SaLT
- Macmillan Nursing and Therapies
- Paediatric services – e.g. Special Schools Nursing, Complex Care at Home, Speech
and Language Therapy
- A range of specialist nursing services e.g. Continence, Diabetes, Respiratory and
The South Cheshire and Vale Royal GP Alliance being a contract partner ensures General Practice is in a strong position to influence and support the development and improvement of services for our local people at home, in the practices, and in our communities.
CCICP staff are employed by MCHFT but work for CCICP. CCICP is governed by a Board and is made up of 3 senior members from each partner organisation which in turn is accountable to MCHFT and partner boards.
Practices are working more closely with the community services and this will further be strengthened via the development of care communities as CCICP are committed to deliver services via the Primary Care Home / Care community models of integration.