South Cheshire & Vale Royal GP Alliance and North Staffordshire GP Federation have designed a local GP Locum Bank to fulfil the needs of GP Practices to fill locum sessions.
Our GP Locum Bank has been created as follows: https://www.findmealocum.co.uk and launched in January 2018.
Our vision primarily is to develop a local GP Locum Bank to support GP Practices to secure locum sessions to fulfil their needs along with building a supply of high calibre available GP locums.
- Retaining clinicians on flexible terms
- Helping to sustain primary care;
- Increasing the medical workforce numbers in primary care;
- Attracting new workforce to our local health economy
- Adding skill mix, with standardised minimum expertise, within primary care;
- Act in an enabling role, helping to reduce the primary care healthcare team’s workload;